Did you absolutely love your cookie order?  Please do tell by leaving a testimonial!

Not sure how to leave a testimonial?  Click
HERE for easy to follow instructions.

If there is anything I can do to make your experience better, please
CONTACT ME!

Picture
Kim Poole
1/5/2009 03:00:38 pm

I've had the opportunity of having cookies by The Sugar Cookie Shoppe on several occasions and I absolutely love them. Not only do they look fabulous but they taste great. I highly recommend these delicious cookies for all sorts of functions.

Laureen
1/6/2009 03:03:36 pm

These cookies are my favorite! Kids love them and can't get enough. They look great and taste even better. Would recommend without hesitation.

Kate Gross
1/7/2009 10:52:21 am

The Sugar Cookie Shoppe's cookies have made me stop making my own and ordering theirs! Cookies that are so good looking and are delicious too! Once you try them you will be wanting more!

Jen
2/6/2009 11:15:37 am

The Sugar Cookie Shoppe's cookies always look too good to eat but when you taste one there is no denying how delicious they are. Is it possible for them to taste better than they look? ABSOLUTELY!!! Even my picky husband loves them.

Leah Nordin
7/26/2009 08:07:32 am

I had the pleasure of trying these fabulous cookies this past weekend. They are fantastic! I could not stop with one and the kids were crazy for them. Great work guys, you have definately captured magic in your cookies!!

Kerry
8/27/2009 12:44:44 pm

We handed out cute little pink cookies for my sister's baby shower as a take home gift. They were wonderful and very tasty! Some of the ladies did not want to eat them because they looked so wonderful, they were a huge hit!! I would order these cookies again in a heart beat!

9/3/2009 03:53:57 am

The Sugar Cookie Shoppe did an amazing job on my order! The logo cookies turned out better than imagined and they made a great impression!! Not to mention that the cookies were simply DELICIOUS! Thank you for everything, Kristina!

10/8/2009 09:37:29 am

The Sugar Cookie Shoppe has beautiful, delicious Cookies. Kristina did a wonderful job, thank you. Personally, I have purchased "bag of dots" a few times at the farmers market, and you can be sure I will again.

Lesley
6/5/2010 09:46:07 am

My daughter & I had the opportunity to sample the "Bag-o-Dots" cookies at the St.Norbert Farmers Market today. AMAZING! We had to buy 2 bags. Now I wish I'd bought more. Excellent cookies & a very friendly person to deal with.

Marnie
6/6/2010 03:25:03 am

My family and I were browsing the St. Norbert Farmers Market yesterday when we came across your cookie stand. What first caught our eye were the colours; next the free samples (:-); followed by how delicious the cookies tasted! The "Bag o' Dots" were a perfect size for our kids' hands and appetites! I hope you'll be back there next week!

Val
6/20/2010 12:08:35 pm

I was given a Bag-o-Dots for a thank you gift and they are wonderful! Firstly, they are too cute to open and too wonderful to eat! My kids loved them! Did not share with my husband. I will look for you at the farmers market this summer and purchase some.

7/24/2010 07:29:26 am

I was so amazed the softness of this product, I put it on my Web Site for Advertising

Cheryl
10/16/2010 12:05:54 pm

Mmmmm... just picked up a pumpkin spice flavoured bag-o-dots at the St. Norbert Farmer's Market and my husband, daughter and I ate the whole bag in no time flat! Cute, soft and scrumptious!

Abby
4/6/2011 04:30:19 pm

I have 3 boys (4 if you include my husband)and we all love these cookies. The photos on the website really don't do them justice. I guarantee you will love the taste....so yummy! They are perfect for a special party. Kris is so easy to work with, and she always seems to come up with a cookie to suit our party theme.

Elizabeth
7/24/2011 09:01:06 am

Sooooo Delicious! I can NEVER resist the dots at the farmer's market! =) Everyone needs to stop by and try them!

6/20/2012 02:35:19 pm

I would like to thank you for the articles you are writing.the content is good, and you’re an educated writer unlike most of the blogs I come across when searching on this topic.

6/20/2012 02:43:10 pm

I enjoyed your blog. It’s easy to read,The post is quite neat and every word is so simple that is easy to understand. That’s one actually nice post.

Elissa
11/24/2013 10:23:15 am

The Sugar Cookie Shoppe is amazing! I have had the honour of having them given to me as gifts...and they don't even make it through the car ride home they are so delicious! I also bought the bag o dots as my wedding flavours (in my wedding colours of green and purple) and they were such a hit! People still talk about them. I would highly recommend them as party or wedding flavours, gifts, thank-yous or just because! My mouth is watering at th thought! Thanks so much!

12/10/2015 05:45:35 pm

hello sir.
I am happy with what I read here, his article was written with a very nice and interesting, I can only say thank you.

Debbie
7/31/2016 12:02:25 pm

Purchased a bag of your cookies at the market .
They are amazing !

Leave a Reply.

TSCS Owner:

"I take great pride in making creative, quality cookies for all to enjoy!"

Let me know how your experience was by:

Leaving a TESTIMONIAL,